- $30 Boat Registration (includes primary skipper membership) for new members.
- $30 Boat Registration (includes primary skipper membership) for renewing members if paid by April 30th.
- $50 Boat Registration if paid May 1st, or later for renewing members.
- $20 ADDITIONAL LATE FEE for Junior Memberships received after July 10th if sailing in the Junior Nationals or a total of $70 for renewing members or $50 for new members.
- There is a $2 surcharge for payments made online with a credit card.
How to Apply
|Online Application||Fill out the online form which sends your registration information directly to the INSA. You will pay with a credit card to complete your registration.|
|Mail In Membership Form||Print out this application and return completed form and check to INSA (see below)|
|Mail Checks to:||Checks will be payable to INSA, and mailed to:
INSA: 2812 Canon Street, San Diego, CA 92106
What Does Your Membership Do For You?
Remember the summer days you spent on the water learning how to sail with your friends? How many of those early lessons still ring true today? We want to foster those memories in our juniors, and let you relive them in our senior racing ranks ranks.
By becoming an INSA member, you are supporting your class by:
- Competing in INSA sanctioned events.
- Supporting the ongoing enforcement of INSA measurement regulations and racing rules.
- Supporting ongoing class initiatives, such as the development and maintenance of this website.
- Promoting the Junior and Senior National Championships and ensure top-quality regatta management at these events.
- Supporting class collaboration with the United States Sailing Association to promote one-design racing and sail-training in the United States.
- Supporting and protecting the strength and culture of our class within the one-design and sail-training communities.
- Protecting the resale value of your boat by encouraging a pipeline of excited, motivated sailors.
- Providing a link to Naples Sabot builders and other sabot vendors.
Welcome to the Naples Sabot family! Thank you for your support. I look forward to seeing you on the water!